- Produced story and photography for Van Buren Today (Quarter 4 2021) – Fram Frenzy in the 48111
- Press release for Van Buren Park “saddle” ribbon cutting ceremony for Iron Belle Trail published in the Detroit Free Press.
- Worked with a team to design, develop and implement a new township website – vanburen-mi.org
- Produced story & photography for Van Buren Today (Quarter 3 2021) – Pickleball: A Great Way to Exercise & Socialize.
- Story pitch, editor & photographer for “The Place To Be Right Now” in Business View Magazine.
- Created content and graphic designs for the Supervisor’s Water Letter – sent to all Van Buren Township residents each quarter, by mail, with water & sewer news and information.
- Produced story & photography for Van Buren Today (Quarter 4 2020) – No Child Without A Christmas
- Click on Detroit WDIV Local Channel 4 published press release for Van Buren Township retired fire chief dies after battling health issues and COVID-19
- Belleville Area Independent published press release for Fireworks Club Members Hold Training On Oct. 17
- Belleville Area Independent published press release for VBT Parks & Rec Seeks Submission For Fall Photo Challenge
- Interviewed on WDIV about Wayne County Homebound Vaccination Program, which broadcasted on May 27, 2021.
- WXYZ & WDIV covered Van Buren Township’s Food Distribution to Senior Citizens & local food banks. Funding for this program was provided by a $20,000 grant from United Way of Southeast Michigan.
- Mlive shared More Than A Game (Belleville Football 2019).
Videos & Camera Work
Camera Work for Sumpter Road Corridor Workshop
Hype video created for Van Buren Charter Township. Edited by co-worker Ryan Nichols.
Host of WKTV Voices- Interview With My Oma
On October 16, 2019 I interviewed my Oma Theodora Kleisma and Uncle Roy Schlundt-Bodien about immigrating to American, their challenges and inspirations. Thank you to WKTV Voices for allowing me this opportunity!
Camera Work for FYI
Electronic Field Production (EFP) & Electronic News Gathering (ENG)
for CTN’s, City of Ann Arbor, weekly news magazine program FYI by producer Dana Denha.
Lights, Camera, Action Video Camp (Camp TV)
A partnership with Ann Arbor Public School REC&ED were I lead and manage after school programs and week long camps for middle school students in the Ann Arbor Area.
“Alysha and CTN set the standard for quality youth programming in Ann Arbor. We are proud to partner with them for hugely popular camps and classes.” -Chris Clough, Former Youth Programs Supervisor, Ann Arbor Public Schools- Rec & Ed
Executive Producer of CTN Ann Arbor’s testimonial show produced quarterly.
YMCA Media Madness & Visual Voices
A partnership with the Ann Arbor YMCA, where I lead summer camps and after school programs for middle and high school aged students.
For more videos created by students during the YMCA Programs view the YMCA Student Productions Playlist
Current facilitator of the Tech Crew for TEDxYouth@AnnArbor. For more playlists from TEDxYouth@AnnArbor click here.
“You truly made TEDx an incredible experience and make everyone in the organization feel welcome and loved. We are so lucky to work with CTN. Thank you for all that you do.” – TEDxYouth@AnnArbor Student Curator, Mishaal Yazdani
Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
This was a fun project to work on and expand my musical skills! I was asked to sing and preform with Half Not Japanese. Produced by Katsumi Nagae.
Of This Earth
A short film produced for WDIV Click on Detroit’s film festival in the end of summer 2016. The theme was Opposites Attract.
The Working Perception
A partnership with Laura King-Pazuchowski where I produced, directed and edited her musical performance, at CTN, as a three camera studio production with an audience. The work was an official selection of the 2015 Chicago Fringe Festival and the 2015 Detroit Fringe Festival. It also enjoyed a run on CTN, Ann Arbor’s public access station.
Producer, director and editor of Cash 22: An educational interview program designed to give young professionals an opportunity to be mentored.
For more videos, check out the Cash 22 Youtube Channel
Neutral Zone’s Video Production
Creator and former adult facilitator of Neutral Zone Video Production drop in program from 2015-2017.
“I hope you know the tremendous impact you have had on the video program. Without your leadership and the support of CTN, I am not sure we would have a video program today. I still remember when you came to visit me and share the possibility of the video program. Every challenge I gave to you about why we should NOT have a program, you came up with a solution of how CTN could help support our launch. And even more, you were true to your word and came in to the Zone to make it happen. Because of you we have been able to engage so many CTN employees and have an amazing impact on our youth. You initiate and lead, you are an exceptional person.” Lori Roddy, Executive Director at Neutral Zone.
For more, check out Neutral Zone’s Youtube Playlist.