To contribute strong management, development, promotional, customer service skills and gain experience while continuing to improve my profession and build relationships.
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Bachelor of Applied Arts, August 2010
Major: Integrative Public Relations
Minor: Media, Technology, Production and Design
Community Television Network, Ann Arbor, Michigan
March 2011 – Present Training and Facility Coordinator, CTN
- Provide oversight and technical assistance to CTN client producers.
- Train volunteers and temporary employees on the proper use of CTN video production equipment and associated software.
- Tech, Production & Post-Production Youth Driven Coordinator for TEDxYouth@AnnArbor.
- Manage facility reservations, maintain equipment and prepares periodic reports.
- Identify training needs and develops learning aids for CTN.
- Present training on the proper use of production equipment and CTN policy.
- Conduct outreach to recruit additional volunteers.
- Produce and provides support for CTN Productions.
Leslie Science & Nature Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
April 2013- October 2013 Marketing Coordinator
- Assisted the Communications & Development Director with design, production, inventory, and planning of print marketing materials.
- Maintained and nurtured communication with local community bloggers; lead efforts to develop sustainable relationships with those bloggers.
- Coordinated and monitored distribution of information to online events calendars.
- Collaborated with the Communications & Development Director to create documentation of LSNC’s social media, marketing procedures and strategies.
Mid Michigan Area Cable Consortium Network, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
May 2010 – March 2011 Promotional/Multimedia Support, MAC TV Network
- Produced cable programs in and outside of studios, using cameras and audio equipment to create projects for Public, Education and Government Access channels.
- Organized and developed classes, brochures, conference booklets and handouts.
- Designed and updated websites, promotional writing material and advertising pieces.
- Coordinated programming, video on demand, graphics design and social media
Cash 22 Producer & Director, December 2014 – present
Central States Region Alliance for Community Media, July 2012 – present
Michigan Chapter Alliance for Community Media, December 2011 – present
Leslie Science & Nature Center, July 2011 – present
CMU Program Board, August 2006 – March 2011
Philo Festival of Media Arts Winner 2013-2016
Philo Festival of Media Arts Finalist 2013
Philo Festival of Media Arts Winner- 2012
Executive Member of the Year Award- 2008
Office of Student Life Star Awards- 2007- 2010
- Excellent knowledge of Macintosh, & Windows, PEG operations, non-profit fundamentals, social media, blogging, PEG policies and regulations.
- Exceptional knowledge of ENG, EFP, Studio productions, set design, cameras, audio, computer graphics, graphic design, video on demand and lighting.
- Outstanding knowledge of the following software: Facil, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher & PowerPoint; Photoshop; Final Cut Pro X & iMovie; GarageBand, SoundSlides Plus, Sounds Forage and Audacity.
- Knowledge of web design: CSS and HTML.